Subheading



Sunday 13 January 2013

Weary or grateful? Day 13 -365 writing challenge

There are some times that your body aches even when you are at rest after a strenuous day and won't let you relax. And there are some days when your mind has been so busy trying organise and summarise and process endless amounts of data and complete tasks that even when you are at home it buzzes away like a dodgy plug. Today was both of those days. Your mind is screaming for relief from the worry of the countless jobs you didn't get round to despite ten hours work; stacking up the tasks that you have to prioritise for tomorrow because you just didn't quite have the staying power to work past ten at night and complete five different tasks competing for your attention.

But then you remember that you are going to bed in a warm room, with a full belly. You have no children to add to their burden to yours. You have health. You have freedom. You have safety. You have love.
How many people can say the same?

Time up.
I worked hard today doing a back breaking job with some limestone for my parents this morning and then started my lesson planning and marking for my new school after. I only just finished at just after ten and thought 'poor me'. A spoilt thought. So I thought I'd write about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would really welcome constructive comments or perhaps even some inspiration. To be honest , I would settle for some encouragement.