Subheading



Saturday 12 January 2013

Stars

When you look up into a sky and you see that is the darkest, deepest blue and that it is freckled with white glittering spots, what does it make you feel? Do you feel, like me, that no person could imitate such beauty in art? That a painting could never recreate the flickering of stars as their beams reach out to you in one moment and then recede the next? Do you think that no piece of music, however exquisite, could ever compare to the beautiful essence of silence that the stars bring to your soul? Do you believe that a photograph could capture the complexity, the constant shifting movement or the sense of timelessness of a star? No, neither do I.


Time is up.
I took my inspiration today from the photograph below.
Time flew but I tried to think about what I wanted to say and saying right took more thinking time than I thought.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would really welcome constructive comments or perhaps even some inspiration. To be honest , I would settle for some encouragement.