Subheading



Wednesday 2 January 2013

And I think to myself...

a great deal. Perhaps too much, quite often. I remember saying to my mum once, "I wish I was like Paul because he's so thick and he just goes through life reacting to stuff rather than worrying about things that might happen, like I do." I'm totally aware of how arrogant that sounds but I am arrogant sometimes (for no real reason-I'm not that bright.) And my mum replied that I was wrong. He would worry about things too but he just responded to his worries more practically than I did. It was a lesson to me to try to see things from different perspectives. I wouldn't say it made me less arrogant sadly but it did make me aware of my arrogance and then at least to try to be less so. I'm still trying.

Humility is something I wish I had but I think humility only comes with total self-confidence.


Time up.
The inspiration today was from the first phrase in the first tweet I looked at when I turned my phone on just now. BBC Naturewatch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would really welcome constructive comments or perhaps even some inspiration. To be honest , I would settle for some encouragement.