Subheading



Tuesday 1 January 2013

Ten minutes a day challenge

365 projects are all over the wonderful world wide web but do you know what? So what. I want to do one of my own, so I'm going to.

I intend to write a short story or at least something structured and preferably lucid in ten minutes every day. This is in the hope that my writing improves. Or, failing that, at least I will have stopped prevaricating about writing and actually be writing.

I have thought about inspiration for the stories and ideally I would like people who read this blog to suggest things and then critique my writing but, as I don't like to self-promote, there is
no one to do that at the moment: I like to think of it as if my voice was echoing across a vast and empty but highly picturesque chasm. In the meantime i'm just going to take inspiration from wherever i find it - i'll let you know where.

However, if anyone DOES stop by this blog please leave a comment with a character, thought, word or scenario that you think might challenge and inspire me. It would be to be lovely to thing there was someone at the other end of the chasm.

That's my first ten minutes up, so here goes...

Tinkety tonk

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would really welcome constructive comments or perhaps even some inspiration. To be honest , I would settle for some encouragement.