Subheading



Thursday 14 March 2013

Hands

Put your hand in mine.
Then, wrap your arms around me
So that I feel I am yours
And that we are two in one,
even for a moment.

You may have to leave,
Rip yourself away from me,
Without any sense of the pain that
I feel each time we part.

But for now, feel my hands touch
Yours and yours mine.
Let our skin feel the warmth
that we share together,
However the heat arrives.

So that when you are gone,
I will press my hand to my face
Imagining it still holds your essence
Here, with me, so that you never truely
Leave.



Time up.
Inspiration:  I haven't written a poem in a while.  so it thought I'd have a go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would really welcome constructive comments or perhaps even some inspiration. To be honest , I would settle for some encouragement.